Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction. If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with or no longer interested in your purchase, you can return it to firearmsglock.com within 60 days of the purchase date subject to conditions below. Our goal is to process all returns within 1-2 business days of the date of receipt.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, firearmsglock.com reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 20%.
- RMA #: All returns need a RA (Return Authorization) number, which can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return Shipping: You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Los Angeles, CA warehouse unless there was an error on our part.
- Return Shipping Options: For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment as we are not responsible for lost return shipments.
- Local Returns: Customers local to our warehouse may drop off returns. All returns, including those dropped off, must have an RA number on the box prior to drop off. Any items provided as a replacement or exchange for a returned product must still be shipped and cannot be picked up at our warehouse.
- Claims for missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Returned products must be in unused, unaltered condition with original, undamaged packaging within 60 days of purchase for refund, credit, or exchange.
- Any product which has been removed from packaging or has had the manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any product which has been installed or inserted is non-returnable. Product fitment is the responsibility of the customer.
- We will not accept used or opened products due to the ordering of the wrong item under any circumstances.
Defective or Damaged in Transit:
- Defective products may be returned to our warehouse within 60 days of purchase for a refund, credit, or exchange regardless of whether or not the item has been opened or used.
- All defective returns are tested upon receipt; any item which is determined not to be defective may be subject to a restocking fee or returned to the customer at their expense.
- Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within 2 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Exchanges: If an exchange item cannot be sent for any reason, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Please note that our system cannot perform exchanges for items that weren’t part of the original order.
- Returned/Unclaimed Orders: Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a 20% Service Fee.
- Restocking Fees: Any orders over $800 will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
If for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your order prior to shipment, you can contact us to request cancellation. Orders may be canceled up until the point the shipping label gets created. Once an order is marked as shipped, it cannot be canceled and you must request a Return Authorization (see below).
To request cancellation of an order, please email email@example.com
Refunds & Credits
Once your return is received and inspected by GunMag Warehouse your refund (minus any shipping charges) will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. Please note orders cannot be modified or canceled once they have been sent to packing.